The E-Sign – Send for Signature feature allows the recipient to electronically sign and timestamp an email and each page of attachments entirely by email. The three options are explained below.
- Allows the sender to quickly send documents to be signed or to have text added to them in the recipients' web browser.
- The recipient can sign and add text to the document through three different input methods: drawing the signature with the mouse, finger or input device, typing their name in a signature font, or adding text in the document where needed.
To learn more read the following article about the E-Paper feature
- Allows the sender to add text field tags in any document they want the recipient to sign.
- The recipient simply views and e-signs inside a web browser. The recipient’s e-signature and other information inputted are automatically placed on the text tags in the original document.
To learn more read the following article about the Smart Tags feature
- The e-sign process is completed entirely within email, with no need for the e-sign recipients to visit any web browsers.
- The recipient’s e-signature is captured with just a click of the mouse in their received email.
To learn more read the following article about the One-click feature