Zola Suite is an end-to-end practice management platform that connects front-office and back-office tools to deliver a single source of truth. With best-in-class matter management tools and robust billing, accounting and reporting, Zola Suite eliminates data silos and helps firms maximize efficiency and increase profitability.
The RMail for Zola Suite App adds a Send Registered™ button to the mail compose window in Zola, allowing users to send Registered Emails (Marked and Unmarked), use RMail Encryption and send documents for e-signature.
RMail for Zola Suite includes the following features:
- Send e-certified legal notices, demand letters, IP infringement notices, and more
- Prove e-delivery under UCC article 9, FPB notice rules, and other rules and regulations
- Encrypt email and documents containing sensitive or private information
- Enable clients to reply encrypted
- E-sign client declarations, engagement letters, settlements, board resolutions, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and more
- Serve by email
- Modernize contract notice provisions
By default, the RMail button is embedded in the Zola interface. To use the application, user don’t need to install an app to Zola, but simply login with their RMail credentials in Zola following these simple steps:
- Login to Zola with your Zola credentials
- Navigate to the “Email” tab and click “Compose”
- Write your email and click on “Send Registered”
- If this is your first time using the RMail App, a popup will open for you to enter your RMail credentials.
- Click on “Next”. You will receive an activation link to your inbox. Once you click on that link you will have finished the registration process with RMail.
- Now you can use the RMail for Zola Suite App. Simply click on the “Send Registered” button and the following window will popup.
- Now you will be able to use the Track & Prove (Marked and Unmarked), Encryption and E-signature features.