The Attach Signed PDF for these Recipients settings provides the ability to decide who receives a signed PDF record of the completed document.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy.
This setting, Attach Signed PDF for these Recipients, is available under both the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Advanced.
The Advanced settings menu displays the Option column and the visibility settings including the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option menu and select Attach Signed PDF for these Recipients to manage or change the default settings.
Attach Signed PDF for these Recipients has the following defaults and options.
Default Settings: The Attach Signed PDF for these Recipients setting is set to “Sender and Signer” by default.
- Sender Only: Once the RSign document is signed and completed, the sender will receive an email with a copy of the PDF of the completed document. The Signer(s) will receive a link to view and download the completed document within the web browser.
- Sender and Signer: Both the sender and signer will receive a PDF copy of the signed and completed document with the “Document Signed” or “Final Document” email.
- Retrieval Link: Once the RSign document is signed and completed, the sender and signer(s) view and download the completed document within the web browser. A PDF is not sent to either sender or the signer.
- Sender Only & No Email to Recipient: After the receiver(s) have signed the document, the sender receives a signed PDF document along with a signature certificate PDF in their inbox. Receiver(s) do not receive any communication.
- Sender Only & Recipient Sign In: Receiver receives an email with a link to log-in to RSign to retrieve a signed copy.
- Sender Retrieval Link and No Email to Recipient: Sender receives an email with the “Document Signed” banner along with a “View Signed Document” button to retrieve the signed document. Receiver(s) do not receive any communication.
- Sender Retrieval Link & Recipient Sign-In: Sender receives an email with the "Document Signed" banner along with a "View Signed Document" button to retrieve the signed document. The receiver gets an email with a "Final Document" banner with a "Log In" button to log into RSign to retrieve a signed copy.