RMail Email Encryption is:
- Simple enough for individuals
- Secure enough for the largest companies
- Universal – no recipient requirements
- No storage in transit by third parties
- The RMail encryption service is universal, meaning neither sender nor recipient need to be on the same email system. There is no third party storing the messages, and no need to require user’s private keys to reside with a third party and the recipient can view the email either online or offline.
Ironclad Protection: RMail uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect your sensitive emails and attachments. With options for secure end-to-end delivery, RMail lets you rest assured that your message will only be read by its intended recipients.
Easy to Use: Only RMail provides true direct delivery of your encrypted message and attachments into your recipient’s inbox. Your recipients won’t need to register for an account, open a web browser, or otherwise leave their inbox to access your secure message. Read this article to learn how to encrypt a message using RMail.
Proof of Compliance: If you are required to encrypt personally identifiable information by national laws, compliance is only half of the equation. The other half is legal proof. Your Registered Receipt® record serves as legal proof of compliance and can prove you met your obligations should a dispute arise. The Registered Receipt email is returned to the sender within two hours or less and is the sender’s tangible record for that transaction. The Registered Receipt email may be authenticated in times of a dispute producing proof surrounding that message which may be shared with the recipients to resolve any differences surrounding that email.