RMail adds the best in email encryption, email open tracking and certified email delivery proof into the Acturis application. Users may also leverage RMail functionalities within their Microsoft Outlook application thanks to the RMail for Outlook plugin.
Specifically, with RMail for Acturis, users can:
- Track and Prove important communications
- Receive a court admissible Registered Encryption receipt for proof-of-fact of privacy compliance
- Receive a Registered Receipt™ for record for court-admissible, timestamped proof of content delivered and advanced open tracking.
- Automate email security and compliance
- Provide personalized secure email recommendations to email senders (available for Acturis 7.6.1 and above)
- Prevent human e-security errors
- Protect against data loss
- Send documents for e-signature
1. To use the RMail integration an RPost Subscription needs to be in place. When the RPost Subscription is in place, Acturis will enable the RMail functionality. The functionality can then be enabled for individual users in the Acturis Assistant Settings pop-up. Note that each user needs to enable the integration individually as shown in the screenshot below.
2. To learn more and download the app visit this link about RMail for Outlook Desktop & Office 365
3. To use the full extension of RMail for Outlook functionalities, make sure to use the latest version of RMail for Outlook extension.
Enabling RMail for Acturis
The following options have been added into the Acturis Assistant Settings pop-up, in the Home tab.
- Ticking the Enable RMail Integration checkbox will enable the RMail functionality on the Create Email screen and in Outlook.
- The Create Email Timeout (seconds) determines the time that the application will wait for the RMail sending process to complete when an email is sent via RMail from the Create Email screen.
Create Email Screen
Once the integration has been enabled for your organization and the user has enabled the RMail functionality in their Acturis Assistant Settings pop-up, a “Send via RMail” button will be available.
Clicking on this button will pop out the Create Email screen and load an Outlook message window with the email contents populated from the Create Email screen, as per the Edit in Outlook button. The RMail Sending Options pop-up will then be loaded in the Outlook message window.
Once the email has been sent, a notification will display to confirm that the email has been sent successfully.
The email will be uploaded to the Electronic File of the selected record. The Add Activity pop- up will load if configured.
Acturis for Microsoft Outlook Plugin
A new “Send Registered and Upload” button has been added to the Message tab to the right of the existing Send and Upload button. This button will be available when the RMail functionality has been enabled for the entity, and the user has enabled the RMail functionality in their Acturis Assistant Settings pop-up.
Clicking on this button will load the RMail Sending Options pop-up, with the bottom half of the split button giving a list of options for alternative uploads.
Same as before, the “RMail Sending Options” popup will open for the user to select the features they want to use.