RMail integration with Factor Fox allows users to track email delivery and open, prove communications with RMail’s patented Registered Receipt, encrypt emails and attachments for privacy and compliance, and send documents for eSignature right from within their Factor Fox platform.
Using RMail Inside Factor Fox
1. Once in the transactions page, click on Actions and select any of the following options from the dropdown: “Email: to a client”, “Email: to a customer”, or “Verification email”
2. A popup will give you two options for sending your email: Standard and RMail. Select RMail.
1. Click on Letters>Assignment Notices>Notice of Assignment #5
2. Select your Client, Customer, Header and Date
3. Click on “Email” and send with RMail.
RMail Email Logs
1. To get a log of the emails sent from FactorFox using RMail, navigate to Settings>RMail Email Logs
2. Click on the date, and tracking ID if you have it. If you do not have a tracking ID, you can use the date without the tracking ID.
If you hover over the tracking ID, it will display as follows: