The RSign integration with Eclipse allows Admins to set up user accounts for sending ACORD Forms for e-signature directly from the Eclipse interface.
The setup is only required one time for the agency. The setup is agency-specific and will only be needed in the main agency in a multi-agency setup. Each agency can have its own unique Reference Key, or the same Reference Key can be used for all agencies. Only agencies setup with a Reference Key will be able to use RSign.
Note: the RSign integration with Eclipse can only be setup by an Eclipse System Administrator. If you don’t have your Reference Key, please contact your RSign representative to request it. Please note that your Reference Key is the same as the Account ID within the RSign admin portal.
This article covers the following topics:
Enabling the integration in RSign
1. Contact your Customer Success representative or the Support team to Enable Integration Access and obtain the required Reference Key.
How to set up RSign as the e-sign service in Eclipse
1. On the Menu Bar, click Setup > Vendor Integration Setup > RSign Setup which will then display The RSign Setup windows.
2. Select the Agency from the drop down listed at the top that is setting up RSign. If setting up more than one agency with the same reference key, select the main agency from the list.
3. Click on“Edit”.
4. Enter the Reference Key to the left of the Edit button – This Reference Key must be obtained from RSign when signing up for their services; contact your RSign representative if you do not have it.
Note: Your Reference Key is the same as the Account ID within the RSign admin portal.
5. Click on ‘Add/Remove Agencies’ if setting up more than one agency.
6. Place a checkmark in the agencies that will be using the same Reference Key for RSign services.
7. Click on Update.
Note: Agencies in the same Eclipse database may use different Reference Keys if they already are an RSign customer. Repeat each step from “Select the agency from the dropdown…” for each unique Reference Key.
8. Once the necessary setup has been completed, click on Update and Close.
That’s it! The integration is now ready to be used by your end users.