RSign integration with Yardi allows Admins to set up leases in Yardi linked to RSign Templates, and to automatically populate the leases with existing client information in Yardi to save time and provide a seamless experience to clients. Once the setup is complete, users can start sending leases for their clients to fill out and e-sign directly from Yardi.
By default, the RSign services is available in the system. Admin Users need to authenticate with their RSign credentials, following these simple steps:
How to connect to RSign:
- Click on “Org Admin” – “Standards” – “Partner Authentication”
- Select RSign and type in your organization’s Reference Key (provided by RSign Support team)
Creating Lease Templates:
Creating the Lease template in RSign
Note: in order to link a Yardi Lease to an RSign Template, first you need to create the template in RSign. To learn more about RSign Templates, please see this article, How to Create an RSign Template.
- Create your form template in RSign
- Save it and copy the Template ID (to be used in step 3 of the following section)
Optional: RSign integration with Yardi allows to automatically populate forms with existing information in Yardi.
- In Yardi, navigate to “Org Admin” – “Document Designer”
- Copy the names of the fields that you wish to auto populate into RSign via API (e.g.: acct_id, rental_id, unit_number)
- Back in RSign, name the fillable fields with the corresponding field names in Yardi.
Linking a Yardi Lease to a previously created RSign Template
- Click on “Org Admin” – “Document Designer”
- Select PDF to create new lease
- Fill in the corresponding RSign Template ID and click “OK”
- Add the list of Yardi fields that are included in the RSign Template