RMail integration with Yardi Centershift allows users to send certified emails to customers right from within the Yardi interface. This integration helps users save time by enabling them to send Lien Notices, Rate Increase Notices, changes in contract terms, invoices, Abandonment Agreements and more, via email, in a compliant manner, with a few simple clicks and without leaving their Yardi application.
By default, the RMail service is available in Yardi Centershift. Users need to select one of their RMail options, following these simple steps:
Creating Emails for Registered Sending
- When clicking “F5”, a quick search bar will appear in the right part of the screen.
- type in the customer you would like to email.
- A new window will appear with the customer's information.
- On the “Rental Details” tab, under the sub-tab “emails/SMS”, click on “Send email” and a pop up will appear.
- Choose email type:
- Standard email
- RPost Registered Email: this email with banner option will allow us to know when the email was opened.
- RPost Registered Email - No Banner: this will appear as an unmarked email
Note: when choosing any RPost Registered Email option, a disclaimer will appear, click on “OK”.
- Configure other fields such as “To”, “Subject”, “Message Body”, and any Attachments or CC if necessary.
- Click Send.