The Stamp Watermark onto Signer's Completed Document setting determines if a watermark will appear on the signed and completed RSign Document. Enabling a watermark can be useful to ensure the authenticity of a document and prevent potential tampering and can prevent this document from unauthorized use.
This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
To configure this setting, follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings.
2. From the left-hand available options, click on the Advanced tab and look for the Stamp Watermark onto Signers Completed Document setting.
Stamp Watermark onto Signers Completed Document has the following defaults and options:
- N: No watermark will appear on the final signed document. This option is selected by default.
- Y: A watermark will appear on the final signed document.
There are two watermark options in the sub settings, Text for Sender and Text for All Other.
Text for Sender
Text entered in the Text for Sender option determines the watermark text for the final signed document that is sent only to the original sender.
- The sender maintains this version of the executed document. It is considered the Authoritative Copy for certain financial transactions.
- This is also the watermark that will appear in the ENVELOPES tab when the Download button is clicked on the corresponding Envelope.
Example of a completed document with Text for Sender Watermark
Text for All Other
It determines the watermark that recipients will see in the final signed document. This includes signers and recipients that were Cc’d but not the sender.
It will appear diagonally across the page from lower left corner to upper right
Example of a completed document with Text for All Other Watermark
Note: There will be no watermark on the Signature Certificate page.