The Store Signature Certificate setting provides the ability to store signed certificates of the sent and completed signature requests within the ENVELOPES tab.
This article covers the following topics:
Enabling this setting
This setting is available under both the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
1. Click on the SETTINGS > Storage.
2. Scroll down the Option column and select Store Signature Certificate to manage the setting.
Store Signature Certificate has the following options:
- N: The signature certificate will not be stored.
- Y: The signature certificate will be stored.
How to download the stored signature certificate
To download the stored signature certificate, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Envelopes option from the top navigation bar.
2. Look for the corresponding envelope, click on envelope expander to view the envelope data, and next, click on the green envelope icon to view the envelope actions. Select the more actions options.
3. To download the stored signature certificate, click on the Signature Certificate download icon.
Learn more about the Envelopes page, envelopes data and envelopes actions here.