The Store Signature Certificate setting provides the ability to store signed certificates within the ENVELOPES tab. This option is controlled from the SETTINGS tab.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy.
This setting is available under both the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Storage.
The Storage settings menu displays the Option column and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus the Default, Override User & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Store Signature Certificate to manage or change the default settings.
Store Signature Certificate has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Active option is selected by default.
- Active: Store Signature Certificate option will appear in the SEND tab.
- Disable: Store Signature Certificate option will not appear in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Store Signature Certificate option will appear in the SEND tab but will not be editable.
Default Settings: Store Signature Certificate is set to “Y” by default.
- N: The signature certificate will not be stored.
- Y: The signature certificate will be stored.