The Store Email Body setting provides the ability to store and download the email body of sent envelopes. The stored email body is accessed in the ENVELOPES tab inside the expanded envelope details section.
This article covers the following topics:
Enabling this setting
The setting is available under both the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
1. Click on the SETTINGS > Storage.
2. Scroll down the Option menu and select Store Email Body to manage the setting.
Store Email Body has the following options:
- N: The email body of sent RSign documents will not be available in the ENVELOPES tab.
- Y: The email body of sent RSign documents will be stored in the ENVELOPES tab within the envelope data.
How to view the stored email body
To view the stored email body, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Envelopes option from the top navigation bar.
2. Look for the corresponding envelope, click on envelope expander to view the envelope data, and next, click on the green envelope icon to view the envelope actions. Select the more actions options.
3. To view the stored email body, click on the Email body eye icon.
Learn more about the Envelopes page, envelopes data and envelopes actions here.