The Allow Users to Delete Email Body setting provides the ability to delete the email body of sent envelopes in the ENVELOPES tab. Once an email body is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
This article covers the following topics:
Enabling this setting
This setting, is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
1. Click on the SETTINGS > Storage.
2. Scroll down the Option column and select Allow Users to Delete Email Body to manage the setting.
Allow Users to Delete Email Body has the following options:
- N: The option to delete the email body is disabled in the Envelopes tab.
- Y: The option to delete the email body is enabled in the Envelopes tab.
How to delete the email body
To delete the email body, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Envelopes option from the top navigation bar.
2. Look for the corresponding envelope, click on envelope expander to view the envelope data, and next, click on the green envelope icon to view the envelope actions. Select the more actions options.
3. To delete the email body, click on the Email body trash icon.
Learn more about the Envelopes page, envelopes data and envelopes actions here.