The Electronic Signature Indication setting provides the ability to show a notice around a signature to indicate that it was electronically signed. When enabled, “Electronically RSigned by:” will appear above the signature and either the envelope ID or the time and date of a signature will appear under the signature on the signed document. This option is controlled from the SETTINGS tab.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy.
This setting, Electronic Signature Indication, is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Advanced.
The Advanced settings menu displays the Option column and the visibility settings including the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option menu and select Electronic Signature Indication to manage or change the default settings.
Electronic Signature Indication has the following defaults and options.
Default Settings: The Electronic Signature Indication setting is set to “Disable” by default.
- Disable: There will be no electronic signature indication under the signature on the signed document.
- Enable with Envelope ID: The envelope ID will be indicated under the signature on the signed document.
- Enable with Time & Date Stamp: The time and date will be indicated under the signature on the signed document.