The Include Transparency Document setting provides the ability for the sender to receive an attachment called the “Transparency PDF” once a document has been signed by all parties. The “Transparency PDF” is sent to the sender along with the final signed contract. It contains only the information the signer(s) added to the form fields during the signing process. This option is controlled from the SETTINGS tab.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy.
This setting, Include Transparency Document, is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Advanced.
The Advanced settings menu displays the Option column and the visibility settings including the Default Settings, Override User Settings & Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option menu and select Include Transparency Document to manage or change the default settings.
Include Transparency Document has the following defaults and options.
The Disable option is selected by default.
- Active: Include Transparency Document will be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab.
- Disable: Include Transparency Document will not be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab.
- View Only: Include Transparency Document will be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab but will not be editable.
Default Settings: Include Transparency Document is set to “N” by default.
- N: The transparency document will not be attached to the final signed and completed document and will not be included as a downloadable option within the ENVELOPES tab.
- Y: The transparency document will be attached to the final signed and completed document for the sender. The transparency document will also be downloadable in the expanded view of the envelope data in the ENVELOPES tab.