The Store Signed PDF setting provides the ability to store signed documents as a PDF within the ENVELOPES tab.
This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
This article covers the following topics:
Enabling this setting
To enable this setting, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the SETTINGS > Storage.
2. Scroll down the Option column and select Store Signed PDF to manage the setting.
Store Signed PDF has the following options:
N: No copy of the signed and completed documents will be saved in the Envelopes tab.
Y: A PDF copy of the signed and completed documents will be saved in the Envelopes tab.
How to download the signed PDF
To download the signed PDF, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Envelopes option from the top navigation bar.
2. Look for the corresponding envelope, click on envelope expander to view the envelope data, and next, click on the green envelope icon to view the envelope actions. Select the more actions options.
3. To download the signed PDF, click on the Contracts download icon.
Learn more about the Envelopes page, envelopes data and envelopes actions here.