The Store Signed PDF setting provides the ability to store signed documents as a PDF within the ENVELOPES tab. To enable this setting, please follow the steps outlined below.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). If you are an end-user, you will be able to change your PERSONAL settings. If you use an Admin enabled account, or are a Customer Admin, you can change both COMPANY and PERSONAL settings. The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy. This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tab. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Storage.
The Storage settings menu displays the Option and the visibility settings including Display on Send Tab, plus Default Settings,Override User& Lock Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Store Signed PDF to manage or change the default settings.
Store Signed PDF has the following defaults and options.
Display on Send Tab: The Disable option is selected by default.
- Active: Store Signed PDF option will appear in the SEND tab.
- Disabled: Store Signed PDF option will not appear in the SEND tab.
- View Only: Store Signed PDF option will appear in the SEND tab but will not be editable.
Default Settings: Store Signed PDF option is set to “Y” by default.
- N: No copy of the signed and completed document(s) will be saved in the MANAGE tab.
- Y: A PDF copy of the signed and completed document(s) will be saved in the MANAGE tab.
If enabled, Store Signed PDF will appear in the SEND tab like this.