This article covers how to send an RSign request using Rules. The Rules feature allows users to prepare a document or form as a reusable template where the fillable fields are static, but the added underlying document is dynamic. This feature allows users to save time by preparing the document or form with form field controls set and located on the document only in the non-dynamic locations.
- Click the Send tab.
Optional: Make any necessary modifications the options and settings.
- Press the + Document button and select a document. Alternatively, you can drag and drop a document onto the white space below “ATTACH FILES”.
- When + Document is selected, select the Drive you wish to access the document from. Once opened find the document(s) and attach them.
- The uploaded documents will appear in the ATTACH FILES panel with the file name and document size.
- Press the + Rule button and select the rule from the pop-up menu and press the green check box.
Note: You can also select the Rule first and then upload a document using the +Documents button.
- Add the recipient name and email address in the correct fields.
- Modify the subject and email body if applicable the Press Next.
- Review the document. The document should be loaded with the fillable field controls as set by the Rule. Add or delete any other fillable field controls as necessary then Press Send.
- After pressing Send, you will then be brought to the ENVELOPES tab where you can view the sent envelope.