The Allow Users to Create and Use Template Groups setting allows users to create a standardized single element, a template group, composed of a number of templates. When a signature request is sent using a template group, the signer has the ability to manage sent documents separately. The signer can decide whether they want to sign, delegate or decline signing some or all of the sent documents.
This setting is available under the COMPANY and PERSONAL tabs. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost Customer Success or Sales representative to enable them.
This article covers the following topics:
- How to enable the Allow Users to Create and Use Template Groups setting
- How to create a Template Group
- How to use Template Groups
- Signers experience
How to enable the Allow Users to Create and Use Template Groups setting
1. Click on the SETTINGS > Template
2. Scroll down the Option column and select Allow Users to Create and Use Template Groups to manage the setting.
Allow Users to Create and Use Template Groups has the following options:
- Y: A “Create Template Group” button will be visible in the TEMPLATES tab
- N: A “Create Template Group” button will not be visible in the TEMPLATES tab
How to create a Template Group
1. On the Templates Tab, select the templates you would like to send together in a single transaction and click on Create Template Group.
2. Add the name and the description of the Template Group
3. In the Add Message section complete the email subject and body which will be sent inside the email to the signers requesting a signature. You will be able to edit this information when sending the template group.
4. Click on Save.
The new template group will appear in the Templates Tab
How to use Template Groups
1. On the Send Tab, click on +Template Group.
2. A new column will appear, allowing you to select a group template from the list.
3. After clicking on Select, RSign will display the first template where you will need to enter the names and emails of the recipients.
4. Click on Next to enter names and email addresses of the recipients of the remaining templates included in the Template Group. When finished, click on Next.
5. If enabled, the Attachment Request section will be available for you to request the recipient to include attachments when signing the document.
6. Click on Send
1. Click on View and Sign Document to access the Signers interface.
2. Select what action you want to take on each template: Sign or Delegate.
Note: If you toggle the red All option, you will see only those documents that you are required to sign
3. When clicking on Sign, you will be directed to the document signing interface to complete the required information.
4. After clicking on Submit, a pop-up will appear prompting you to go back to the documents list or to continue signing the remaining documents.
5. When clicking on Delegate, you will be asked to enter the information of the new signer
6. After signing or delegating all the documents click on Finish.
7. You may als decline signing one or all documents by selecting them and clicking on Decline All