The Show Settings Tab to End User setting provides the ability to show the Settings tab to the user.
The SETTINGS tab should be available for all RSign® user roles (RPost® Super Admin, RSign Support, Customer Admin, and User). The Settings Tab includes settings for Admin, Sending, Template, Storage, System, E-Disclosure, Advanced, and Privacy. If you do not see the options described in this article and wish to add them, please contact your RPost sales or account manager to enable them.
- Click the SETTINGS > Admin
The Admin menu displays the name of each setting in the Option column as well as the Default Settings for each and the ability to Override User Settings.
- Scroll down the Option column and select Show Settings Tab to End Users to manage or change the default settings.
Show Settings Tab to End Users has the following defaults and options.
Default Settings: The “Y” option is selected by default.
- N: The user will not see the SETTINGS tab in the tab toolbar.
- Y: The user will see the SETTINGS tab in the tab toolbar.
- View Only: the user will see the SETTINGS tab in the tab toolbar but will not be able to make changes.