If the email address registered with your RMail for Outlook button is not the correct email address or you wish to set another account as your default address (for Outlook), follow these steps:
Note: If there is only one email address to select in the steps below, and the intended email is not displayed, then you must follow Microsoft Outlook instructions to add the intended email to your list of Outlook Accounts.
The first step is to select the new email address as the default in Outlook:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click on the “File” tab
3. Click on Account Settings and select Account Setting
4. Select the “E-mail” tab and make sure the intended address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
5. Click on the “Data Files” tab. Make sure the same address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
6. Close Account Settings window.
The next step is to refresh the email address in your RMail options.
1. Go to the “File” tab
2. Click on RMail Settings
3. Press “Restore Defaults”
4. Click on the “RMail Account” option
5. Click on the “Login” button
6. Log in with the default email address and password
7. Use the “Forgot password” feature if you forgot your password.
If you wish to transfer an email address being used with a free trial account to a paid account, please submit a support request ticket on our Help Center, selecting the option Account Management & Billing Related Support Form