If the email address logged into your RMail for Outlook button is not the correct email address that you want to use within Outlook, you would need to go about the steps below to make the email address your default address for Outlook and refresh the RMail Button to log the correct email address into the RMail for Outlook Button:
Set “email@example.com” as the default email address in Outlook:
- Open Outlook
- In Outlook, click on the “File” tab
- Click on Account Settings and select Account Setting
- Select the “E-mail” tab and make sure the intended address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
- Click the “Data Files” tab
- Make sure the same address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
- Close Account Settings window.
- Refresh email address in your RMail options.
- Go to the “File” tab
- Click RMail Options
- Press “Restore Defaults”
- Click the “RMail Account” option
- Click the “Login” button
- Log in with the default email address and password
- Use the “Forgot password” feature if you forgot your password.