This RMail app for Outlook Online add-in provides seamless access to RMail services when using Outlook.com, allowing you to track email opens, get automatic proof of email delivery, encrypt private email, get documents signed electronically, and convert PDF files.
Note: To use Outlook.com, you can either sign up for a new Microsoft account or sign in with an existing Microsoft account. If you already have an email address from services like Hotmail you can use it to sign in to Outlook.com.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Outlook Online account before proceeding.
2. Click on the following link to be directed to the RMail app for Outlook Online listing, on Microsoft’s Office Store.
3. Click on the Get it now button.
4. A dialog window will open. Click on Add.
5. Return to your inbox. Click on New to compose a new email.
6. Compose the email and then click on the R icon to open the RMail options panel.
7. Select the feature you would like to use and then click on Confirm Selections.
8. Click on the Send button.