RPost uses a separate website for its Customer Support portal and ticketing system.
In order to submit a support ticket, you must sign in to the support portal. This is a different account than your existing RSign or RMail account. If you have never submitted a ticket before, you will need to register first in order to submit a support request.
This article covers the following topics:
- How to sign in to RPost Customer Support for the first time
- How to submit an RPost Customer Support ticket
How to sign in to RPost Customer Support for the first time
1. Go to https://support.rpost.com
2. Click on the Register for Support button
3. Enter the requested information and click on Sign Up
4. Check your inbox for the email to create a password and click on the link.
5. Create your password
6. You're now ready to Submit an RPost Support Ticket
How to submit an RPost Customer Support ticket
1. Visit: https://support.rpost.com/.
2. Log into the Support site by clicking on the red “Login to Support” button.
3. Once logged into the Support portal, click on the red “Submit a Ticket” button.
4. Select the appropriate RPost product or topic from the dropdown under the “Submit a request” header.
5. Complete the form with as much detail as possible and click the “Submit” button.
If you're not able to access the Support Portal please read the following article about Problems signing into the Support Help Center