RPost uses a separate website for its Customer Support portal and ticketing system.
In order to submit a support ticket, you must sign in to the support portal. This is a different account than your existing RSign or RMail account. If you have never submitted a ticket before, you will need to register first in order to submit a support request.
- Visit: https://support.rpost.com/.
- First-time users must register for a Support account by clicking the red ‘Register for Support” button. Please refer to this guide How to sign in to RPost Customer Support for the first time if you have any questions
- After creating a support account, log into the Support site by clicking the red “Login to Support” button.
- Once logged into the Support portal, click the red “Submit a Ticket” button.
- Select the appropriate RPost product or topic from the dropdown under the “Submit a request” header.
- Complete the form with as much detail as possible and click the “Submit” button.