If your RMail sent emails are not appearing in the correct Sent folder (different email account), please make sure the default Outlook email address and Outlook default data file are the same.
Set the desired email address as the default email address in Outlook:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click on the “File” tab
3. Click on Account Settings and select Account Setting
4. Select the “E-mail” tab and make sure the intended address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
5. Click on the “Data Files” tab
1. Make sure the same address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
2. Close Account Settings window.
3. Go to the “File” tab
4. Click on RMail Settings
5. Press “Restore Defaults”
6. Click on the “RMail Account” option
7. Click on the “Login” button
8. Log in with the default email address and password