If your RMail sent emails are not appearing in the correct Sent folder (different email account), please make the default Outlook email address and Outlook default data file are the same.
Set “firstname.lastname@example.org” as the default email address in Outlook:
- Open Outlook
- In Outlook, click on the “File” tab
- Click on Account Settings and select Account Setting
- Select the “E-mail” tab and make sure the intended address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
- Click the “Data Files” tab
- Make sure the same address is set as the default. If it is not, highlight the address and press “Set as Default”.
- Close Account Settings window.
- Refresh email address in your RMail options.
- Go to the “File” tab
- Click RMail Options
- Press “Restore Defaults”
- Click the “RMail Account” option
- Click the “Login” button
- Log in with the default email address and password
- Use the “Forgot password” feature if you forgot your password.