How Do I Resend an Already Sent Document?
If you have sent an RSign document for signature but you need to modify a recipient's email address and/or resend a signature request you can by using the Re-Send button in the MANAGE tab.
To Re-Send a contract follow the instructions below:
1. Log into RSign at https://app.rsign.com/
2. Click the MANAGE tab.
3. Go to the envelope that contains the contract.
a. The status must-read "Waiting for Signature."
4. click the carrot button on the furthermost left column to expand the envelope.
5. Click Re-Send.
6. A popup window will appear with all the people this document has been sent to and the following controls:
a. Pencil Button: By clicking this button you will be able to change the name and email address of the recipient.
i. When an email is changed, if the previous email recipient opens the signing request email and clicks the signing request link, he or she will not be directed to the RSign document or able to sign it.
Note: This will not cause the document to be resent to the recipient. You must click the circular arrow for this action.
b. Circular Arrow "Re-Send" button: Click this button to resend the signature request email to that individual recipient.
c. Resend To All: Clicking this button will resend the RSign document to all email addresses that have not signed or filled out his or her portion of the RSign document yet.
7. All changes will appear in the audit trail.
Note: if a signer previously reported not receiving a signing request, it may be helpful to communicate to that signer that you have resent the RSign document to his or her email. The signer should look for an email from email@example.com.
Why Can't I Re-Send to Some users?
If the controls appear light gray, this indicates that the document can not be Re-Sent. There are two possible reasons.
1. The recipient already signed and completed this document.
a. To confirm if a user already signed the document you can find it in the audit trail of the document. The user will be listed as "Signed" under status. See illustration below:
2. The pending recipient is higher up in the signing order and needs another recipient to sign/complete the RSign document before the document is sent to him or her to complete.
a. To confirm this, verify that sign-in sequence is on. The numbers higher than the next signer in line will not be accessible or able to send.