Once you have created a Template, you can use it to send a document for signature by following the instructions below.
1. Click on the Send tab
2. Press the +Template button
3. When +Template is selected, the list of available templates appears in a pop-up window. Select the template to be used. Click on the green checkmark icon to confirm
The uploaded documents will appear in the ATTACH FILES panel with the file name and document size.
4. Add the recipients' names and email addresses in the fields, modify the subject and email body if applicable. Lastly, press on the Next button located in the upper right corner.
5. Review the document and add fillable control fields if needed. When finished, press the Send button.
6. You will be returned to the main page of the Envelopes tab where you will be able to see the envelope details.