To set your company up with DKIM while using RMail, please follow these steps:
- Download the RMail DKIM Request form which is linked below.
- Complete the “Company Information” portion of the form.
- Save the PDF and replace [Company Name] with your company’s name.
- Log into our support center at https://support.rpost.com/.
- Press “Submit a Ticket”.
- Under “Submit a request”, select, “Using RMail – Request Support”.
- Select “Other RMail Related Support Topic”.
- Enter the subject, “DKIM Form - <Your Company Name>”.
- In the “Description” text box, enter, “Please set DKIM up for my company”.
- Upload the “RMail DKIM Request” document by clicking the paperclip.
- Press “Submit”.
An RMail support representative will return the completed DKIM form to you once it is complete.