Under normal circumstances, the body of any email sent Registered will be stored in your email clients sent folder. Please note, copies of attachments sent using FileShare are not saved in the Sent folder since they are downloaded separately. If you cannot find your sent Registered emails please follow the steps outlined below and make sure you are using the latest version of the Outlook plugin
You can download the latest version here. https://www.rmail.com/apps/rmail-outlook-desktop-3
If you wish to learn more about the Registered Receipt, information please look at the article in out Help Center called The Registered Receipt Email.
If you still need to obtain copies of the emails that did not create a Sent copy in the Sent folder, please follow the steps below to retrieve copies of what was sent.
- Find the Registered Receipt for the email that you are trying to find. The RPost Registered Receipt email is sent to one of your folders (in Outlook) called either “(R)eceipts” or “RMail Receipts”. These come about two hours after an RPost email is sent.
- Once you find the Registered Receipt (for the sent email you are looking for), you will see a message near the top of the registered receipt that says “To authenticate this receipt, forward this email with its attachment to…” and that address will likely be email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the FORWARD button to forward-sent the Registered Receipt to whichever address is listed in that “to authenticate message”.
- Make sure you include all attachments in that forward to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org) whichever your Registered Receipt says to send to.
- Wait about 10-15 minutes. You will receive an Authenticated Registered Receipt email, which looks a lot like a regular Registered Receipt email.
- It will include more attachments. One of those attachments will be a copy of your sent item.