Some companies’ workflows consist of all of its RSign users using all of the same settings in the SETTINGS tab. This can may be necessary for uniformity or to cut down on user error when sending an envelope. If the company wishes to do this, he or she can enable the setting Override User Settings within the company settings. This setting will apply the Company Settings to all users within the account. Any individual user settings will no longer apply to the individual user unless Override User Settings turned off.
Accessing Company Settings in the SETTINGS Tab.
To access your company settings, you must have Customer Admin Status. If you feel this setting was enabled or disabled in error or want to request a change, contract a Customer Admin for your company.
1. To access the company settings tab as a Customer Admin click the SETTINGS tab.
2. You will see two tabs, Company and Personal. Company is the selected default.
3. Click the green magnifying glass. You will now be taken to the Company settings.
Override User Settings
In the Company SETTINGS tab, under ADMIN SETTINGS, you have the option to enable or disable Override User Settings.
1. Option: Lists the setting Override User Settings
2. Default Settings: This column controls if Override User Settings is enabled or disabled for all RSign users within the company.
a. N: (default): Individual users will be able to choose their own settings in the SETTINGS tab.
i. Company default settings will only apply for each user if the user does not manually change them in his or her account and were preset when the individual user first signed in to RSign.
b. Y: Company settings will be applied to all individual users under this company account. The individual user will not be able to change his or her settings and will only be able to use RSign according to how the company settings are set.