If a someone who has received an RSign signature request is sent a document, that he or she does not want to, or, cannot sign for whatever reason, he or she has the ability to decline the document and provide a reason for declining.
1. The person who receives the signing request declines the document by clicking the link in the signature request email which will direct him or her to the signing page.
2. On the signing web page, the potential signer clicks Decline.
3. A pop-up will appear requiring the person declining the RSign document to provide a reason for declining this document.
4. After clicking the green check box on the pop-up, the person who declined to sign the document is directed to a web page confirming their submission.
1. If someone terminated the document Sender will receive a notification that the document has been Terminated along with the note added by the person who declined the document.
a. If any other person was set to sign this document, all other persons will now be unable to and notified that this transaction has been Terminated.
2. The Sender see that In the MANAGE tab, the status for this RSign envelope is set to Terminated.
3. When the Signer expands this envelope in the MANAGE tab, the last entry under Status will be listed as Rejected.
4. If any signer has already signed this document, the Sender can download a partially completed document of the people who already signed the RSign document. The signer does this by clicking the “Terminated doc” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the envelope.