Setting A Disclaimer in the Footer of RSign Emails
Many companies require a disclaimer at the bottom of all emails sent from within the company or on the companies’ behalf. This disclaimer tends to be along the lines of but is not limited to, a notice to the email recipient that this email is for the intended user only and is confidential. A Customer Admin can set an automatic disclaimer to appear at the bottom of every email from within his or her company via the Disclaimer setting. The disclaimer setting is found in the company-wide setting tab only.
COMPANY SETTINGS Tab
In the COMPANY SETTINGS tab, under ADMIN SETTINGS A Customer Admin may add the disclaimer text next to the Disclaimer section.
1. While logged into RSign the Customer Admin clicks the SETTINGS tab.
2. In the Company tab, the customer Admin clicks the green magnifying glass icon without entering any text into the Search User box.
3. In the Disclaimer section under Admin Settings Customer Admin enters the necessary disclaimer text.
4. The Customer Admin then scrolls to the bottom of the page and clicks the Save button.
5. The Disclaimer settings are now saved.
Email Recipient Experience
1. All emails that are now sent from within the company’s RSign account will now contain the disclaimer in the footer.