A person receiving an RSign signature request may be unable to complete the signing process all at once and would like the option to save information he or she has completed so he or she can return to fill the rest of the document later. The Finish Later option allows the signer to save the document in its current state and to continue filling it out at a future time.
Saving a Document (to Finish Later)
1. When the signer clicks the View & Sign Document button on the email inviting them to sign the document, he or she is brought to a new tab on his or her default web browser to begin the signing process. At any time during the signing process, the signer may click the Finish Later button to save document and return to it at a later time.
2. A pop-up notification will appear to let the signer know the document is saved.
3. The signer is then directed to a web page with a link prompting him or her click the link to proceed with the signing process in the future when the signer is able to.
Opening a Saved Document (to Finish)
The signer has two options to open the saved document.
- If the web browser is open to the page with the weblink, the signer can click the Click Here link to open the saved document. Clicking this link will open the document exactly how it was left when it was saved.
- The signer can open the original email inviting him or her to sign the document and click the View & Sign Document Clicking this button will open the document to how it was left when it was saved.