A person who has received an RSign Signing Request has the ability to delegate signing the document to another person / email address. This could be because the original recipient does not have the signing authority, or if the request was sent to a catch all inbox where it would then be directed to a more specific person.
1. In the original signing request email, the recipient clicks the View & Sign Document icon. He or she is then brought to a new browser tab to begin the signing process. If the recipient then wishes to change signers or delegate the signing to another person, he or she clicks the Change Signer button.
2. A pop-up will appear where the signer may input the delegated signer’s name and email address.
3. After the green check box is clicked, the original signer is brought to a web page confirming the change.
4. An email will then be sent to the sender letting him or her know the document was delegated to another signer.
5. The new signer receives the invitation email to sign the document.
6. After the document is signed, the sender, original recipient, and signer receive the final signed document.
7. The signature certificate on the signed document will contain the audit trail of the signed document.
8. The envelope in the Manage tab will contain the audit trail of the signed document.