If you need to send the same document or form for a signature to different recipients as part of your workflow, you can create a Template in RSign which can be saved and reused.
1. To create a template, press the TEMPLATES tab and click Create Template or Rule.
2. Set the options (sample below):
a. Name: Name the template.
b. Description: Add a description.
c. Allow Template Editing:
i. N (default): The template is locked down and may not be edited within the send tab or when sending.
ii. Y: The template may be edited or amended in the Send tab. The template works as a preadded document with already placed fillable field controls, but can be modified further.
3. Create Roles. A Role is the type of signer that will complete the template.
4. Press + Role.
5. Add the role of the signer(s). Example: Current Owner, New Owner.
6. Select the signing order.
a. Sign on a first-come basis.
b. Sign in sequence. Click the Sign in Sequence
7. Attach Files.
a. Drag the document you wish to upload onto the whitespace under “ATTACH FILES”'
b. Or, click + Document.
8. If you clicked +Document Select the drive of the document(s) you wish to set as the template. Multiple documents may be added to a Template.
9. The attached document(s) will appear in the ATTACH FILES section.
10. ADD MESSAGE: This section stores the email subject and body which is sent inside the email to the signers requesting a signature. If the feature Allow Template Editing is set to Y, the email body may be modified prior to sending the message.
c. Enter the exact subject and email body that you would like to use.
11. Press Next.
12. Prepare the document by dragging and dropping the form field controls onto the desired location.
13. Hover the mouse over Save As and click Template.
14. You will now be returned to the main page of the TEMPLATES Your template will appear under “Personal Templates”.
15. Click the } icon to view the template details.
d. Template table details:
i. Code: Unique code assigned to this template.
ii. Name: Template name.
iii. Description: Template description.
iv. Type: Template type.
v. Created Date: Date and time the template was created.
vi. Link: Click to generate the static link for this template (optional feature).
vii. Edit: Click to edit the template.
viii. Delete: Click to permanently delete this template
xi. Share (Note: If the user falls under a company account, the Template may be shared with others in that account.)
1. Share Template/Rule setting must be enabled to share a template or rule
2. Clicking the Share link to share the template with others within a customer account.
3. To learn more about sharing with other users view this article: Share Template Rule Message