A Customer Admins has the option to set specific settings which will be applied to all users listed under the corresponding company account. The Customer Admin also has some additional setting to customize the company account.
Companies that are customers of RSign/RPost may have one or more RSign Admins manage the account and settings within RSign. Any user in the company may be set as the Admin. The company’s manager may reach out to their RSign Account Representative requesting to be set as an Admin or by submitting a support ticket.
Once a user is set as an RSign Company Admin, the new Company Admin will be able to manage the envelopes from all users listed under his or her company account. A user may only be set as an Admin if he or she has an RSign account.
The Customer Admin’s Settings tab has two options:
The Company tab allows the Customer Admin to check or change the settings for any user within the company and the whole company.
1. To check a specific user setting, enter his or her email address in the Search User textbox and click the green search icon.
2. To go to the company settings, click the green search icon without entering anything in the Search User textbox.
Customer Admin Unique Settings
A Customer Admin has several unique settings listed under the ADMIN SETTINGS section that allows him or her to control the settings for users listed under his or her company account.
Envelope Stamp Print Option
An envelope stamp print provides a proof of the date and time the document has been fully signed and completed. It also displays the unique envelope code used to confirm the authenticity of the document and is used for customer support issues. The envelope stamp print is displayed on the final signed and completed document.
Example of an envelope stamp print.
This option allows the Customer Admin to set where the envelope stamp print will be placed on the final document or to disable it for all users within the company.
- No Print: The envelope stamp print will not be added to a completed document.
- Left Footer: The envelope stamp print will be placed in the bottom left corner of the completed document.
- Right Footer: The envelope stamp print will be placed in the bottom right corner of the completed document.
- Left Header: The envelope stamp print will be placed in the top left corner of the completed document.
- Right Header: The envelope stamp print will be placed in the top right corner of the completed document.
Show Settings tab: This option allows the Customer Admin to control whether the users listed under their account can access the SETTINGS tab.
- Yes (default): The users listed under the company account can access and update their individual settings on the SEND tab or in the SETTINGS
- No: The users listed under the company account cannot access the SETTINGS
- View only: The users listed under the company account can access the SETTINGS tab to view the settings but may not make any changes.
Override User Settings: This option is used when the Company Admin wants to apply the company settings to all users listed under their company account.
- Y: When set to “Y”, the settings made by the Company Admin will be applied to all envelopes sent by the users listed under the company account.
- N: When set to “N”, the users under the company account may configure their user settings.