The sender may choose to store (or not store) signed documents within the MANAGE tab.
Storing documents within RSign is enabled by default, but may be configured by specific envelope, user, or account.
The first way to set these is via the Options in the SEND tab. The second is in the SETTINGS tab and is covered in the RSign Settings section of the knowledge base
In the SEND tab under the OPTIONS section you, the Sender, may enable/disable the option to store the signed document
1. Y: A PDF copy of the signed and complete document(s) will be saved in the Manage tab (default).
2. N: No copy of the signed and completed document(s) will be saved in the. Manage tab or anywhere else within RSign.
In the SETTINGS tab, under GENERAL SETTINGS, you, the Sender, have the option to configure how you want the setting Store Signed PDF to work and be set in the Send tab.
1. Options: Lists the setting Store Signed PDF.
Display: Controls if Store Signed PDF will be active, disabled or viewable in the Send tab.
a. Active: Include Signature Certificate in the Signed PDF will be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab.
b. Disable: Include Signature Certificate in the Signed PDF will not be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab.
c. View Only: Include Signature Certificate in the Signed PDF will be visible in the OPTIONS section on the SEND tab but will not be configurable. The setting will be displayed for reference only.
3. Default Value: Lists the default value for Include Signature Certificate in the Signed PDF. The value will be displayed in the SEND tab when preparing a new document for signature.
a. Y: The final signed and completed contract will be stored within the Manage tab in RSign to download on demand.
b. N: The final and completed contract will not be saved or stored anywhere within RSign.
1. If the feature Store signed PDF is set to “Y”, the final signed document will be stored within the MANAGE tab and may be downloaded by clicking the Download button inside the corresponding expanded envelope.
2. If the feature Store signed PDF is set to “N”, the final signed document will not be stored within the MANAGE tab and the option to download the completed document will not be present.