As an RSign user you can store and download the email body of sent envelopes. The stored email body is accessed in the MANAGE tab inside the expanded envelope details section.
In the SETTINGS tab, under ADMIN SETTINGS, you, the user, have the option to enable or disable the Store Email Body option and pre-set a default value.
1. Option: Lists the setting Store Email Body
2. Default Settings: Controls if the email body of sent envelopes is stored and accessible in the MANAGE
a. N: (default) the email body of sent RSign document will not be accessible within the MANAGE
b. Y: The email body of RSign document will be stored in the MANAGE tab within the envelope data that corresponds to the sent document.
Downloading the Email Body
When the setting Store Email body is enabled, the user has the option to view and save the email body sent to signers.
1. Click the Manage tab.
2. Expand the envelope by clicking the icon.
3. Click the download icon in front of the label Email Body.
4. You will be brought to a page displaying the text of the email body.
a. Press CTRL + S and follow the prompts to save the page.
b. Alternatively, highlight the text and then copy and paste the text into a new document.