The RMail Register Reply service option enables the sender to receive proof of content & time of the recipient's reply.
Messages sent with the Register Reply option will cause the recipient’s reply email to also be sent as a Registered Email™ message without any special software or account set up required by the recipient.
This feature may be selected if a user would like to allow the reply to the email to come back to the original sender as a Registered Email message.
- The recipient only presses the ‘Reply’ button on their mail program. No setup required.
- The original sender receives a Registered Receipt for both the email sent and the reply email.
- The user that is replying to the original message does not receive a Registered Receipt message.
- If a message was sent using the “Unmarked” feature, the registered reply email is returned to the recipient without any banner or markings.
- If the original message was sent “Marked as a Registered Email™ message”, the following text is added below the banner, “Your reply will be returned as a Registered Email message.”
- The Registered Receipt email returned to the original sender for the register replied email contains the information of both the email sent and the reply.
- The Register Reply message is counted towards the sender’s usage plan.
- The service works by changing the “Reply To” address to an address with a hash routing the email back to the original sender and associating it to the original email sent.
For further information please see the video below: