If you send an RSign envelope for signature, you have the option to also have a confirmation email sent to you upon sending. This will confirm that the envelope the date and contents of the envelope, including message text and all documents attached, were sent successfully.
SETTINGS TAB – ADMIN SETTINGS
1. Option: Lists the setting: Receive sending confirmation email.
2.Default Settings: Controls if Receive sending confirmation email is enabled.
a. N: (default) If set to “N” Receive sending confirmation email setting is disabled. You will not receive a confirmation email upon sending an RSign envelope for signature.
b. Y: If set to “Y” Receive sending confirmation email is enabled: You will receive a confirmation email with the attached blank documents upon sending an RSign envelope for Signature.
c. These settings work provided the Customer Admin has not set Receive confirmation email in Company Settings to “N” and set “Override User Settings” to “Y”.
1. Ensure “Receive sending confirmation email” is set to “Y” in the Settings
2. Click on the Send tab, prepare the envelope and uploaded documents and send the document for signature as normal.
3. Once you have clicked the Send button in “Step 2: Prepare” in the Send tab and have confirmed you have sent the document for signature you will receive an email sent to the address associated with your RSign account. The email will have the same title added in the message title on “Step 1: Envelope.”
4. The email will provide the message body text, metadata and confirmation that the sent email has been sent for signature along with a link to access a copy of the sent document.
a. If you wish to view the sent document click the "View Document" icon.
b. You will then be prompted to download or view the blank RSign document via your compters file manager.