RPost Ink allows the sender to sign the email with a personal, handwritten signature, just by scripting with the mouse or the touchpad in the RPost Ink signature box area on their screen.
The buttons below allow the sender to add, save or clear the sender’s scripted signature for that message or expand the touchpad for easier signature drawing.
- Click on “Add” to insert the sender’s saved signature stored within the button software.
- Click on “Save” to store the scripted signature within the button software stored locally on the Outlook mail client.
- Click on “Clear” to erase the signature on the touchpad.
The sender's scripted signature, email address and time/date will be reflected in the body of the email, even when the email is transformed into a PDF in these cases:
- When using E-Sign without sending an attachment
- When using Message Level Encryption