When you, the Sender, or a company requires a signer to accept Terms of Service prior to signing a document, you can make accepting the terms and conditions a mandatory action. The Terms of Service text appears when a signer clicks the View & Sign Document button which will open the document in your web browser.
When Display Terms of Service in signed PDF signature certificate is enabled, the agreed Terms of Service is placed on the signature certificate which is added to the final signed version of the document sent to all parties.
In the SETTINGS tab, under ADMIN SETTINGS, the you have the option to enable or disable Display Terms of Service in signed PDF signature certificate and pre-set a default value.
1. Option: Lists the setting Display Terms of Service in signed PDF signature certificate.
2. Default Settings: Controls if Display Terms of Service in signed PDF signature certificate is enabled or disabled
a. N: (default) the terms of service will not be displayed within the signature certificate.
b. Y: The terms of service will be displayed within the signature certificate.
3. You or a Customer Admin may add the Terms of Service in the SETTINGS.
1. The recipient must accept the Terms of Service before by clicking the “I agree” button before or she can sign this document. The terms of service may be printed or downloaded using the print and download icons located in the top right hand corner of the terms of service.
2. In the MANAGE tab, when the envelope is expanded, the text, Accepted will appear after the Terms of Service is accepted and the document is signed.
3. The accepted Terms of Service will appear on the corresponding document signature certificate if the setting Display Terms of Service in signed PDF signature certificate is enabled.