RPost’s SideNote® feature is a productivity tool designed to save time, cut down on email overload and improve overall collaboration. It provides an efficient method of sending private notes only visible to the Cc and/or Bcc recipient(s) by using a yellow ‘sticky-note’ box at the top of the message for their viewing only. The recipients in the “To” field do not receive the SideNote content. This is a feature add-on that is available with all RMail services from within the App.
- A SideNote may be added to RMail messages from most RMail Apps in conjunction with other services like Track & Prove, Encryption, E-Sign, and LargeMail.
- A maximum of 512 characters including spaces is available for the SideNote text.
- The SideNote checkboxes for Cc and Bcc are checkable only if there is at least one address in the Cc and/or Bcc fields. If there is no address in these fields, the checkbox is greyed out.
- The SideNote is sent to all Cc recipients when the Cc check box is selected and all Bcc recipients when the Bcc check box is selected.
- The SideNote will be in the top of the email body of the message and will be in the email body if the recipient forwards or replies to the original email.
- SideNote content is not recorded within the Registered Receipt email, sent item or usage reports.
Sender view of the SideNote feature from within the Outlook Desktop App.
Recipient view of the SideNote feature from within the Outlook Desktop App when sent Marked as a Registered Email message.