While preparing a document, you, the Sender, may need to copy and paste already created fillable field controls to easily create groups of new controls. This is so you do not have to individually create every form field. This helps save time and cut down on repetitive work.
1. Drag a selection field with the mouse around all the controls you would like to Copy and Paste. Alternatively, you can press and hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click on the individual controls you would like to copy and paste. CTRL+C to Copy, CTRL+V to Paste.
2. Once all fields are selected, release the mouse button.
3. The selected form field controls should become highlighted.
4. Click the Copy button or press Ctrl+C on keyboard to copy the fields to the clipboard.
5. Click the Paste icon in the toolbar or press Ctrl+V button as many times as the form field control needs to be pasted.
a. Note, the pasted form fields will have the identical settings as were set for the original copied form field control(s).
b. Once pasted, align new form fields to the correct location. Delete any unnecessary fields.
c. If the uploaded document has more than one page and you wish to paste the fields onto a different page from the page the fields were copied, make sure the page indicator tab is displaying the correct page. To do this, click the page indicator tab and select the next page you wish to paste the newly copied form fields to.
d. Once at the new page, click Paste to paste the previously copied form fields to the current page.
e. Once pasted, align the new form fields to the correct location. Delete any unnecessary fields. Repeat this step to all the pages the copied form fields need to be pasted to.