While preparing a document for electronic signature, you, the Sender, have the option to save the envelope and then to return to it at a later time.
1. To do this click the SEND tab on the top menu.
2. At any period while preparing the document ”Step 2 Prepare" you may click the Save as Draft button before sending the envelope. This saves the partially completed envelope for access at a later time.
3. The incomplete envelope is saved as a draft and will be available under within the DRAFTS tab.
Preparing a Document
While preparing a document for signature, if the user would like to save the document it its current state, the user can click the Save as Draft button.
Click on the DRAFTS tab on the top menu to retrieve a partially completed envelope where it was last saved. Once the draft is opened, the user may continue with the preparation and send the document for signature.
DRAFT Tab Table Options
- Delete: Use the Delete link to delete the envelope saved as a draft.
- Open: Use the Open link to open the envelope saved as a draft and continue preparing it for sending.