SUMMARY OF ENCRYPTION EVALUATION CRITERIA
For Business Evaluators: Universal Email Encryption, Unique to RMail
- Universal - Send Secure Built-in – Sending apps, email user interfaces, including Microsoft Outlook, Google mail, and various mobile platforms, with one-click sending without logging onto a website or uploading files.
- Universal - Send to Anyone on Any Platform– Recipients can access from any email address without any compliant action – no links, no account set up, no retrieval, no registration needed and encrypted emails can be opened first and each subsequent time both online or offline.
- True Direct Delivery - Packaged and delivered to recipient destination with all attachments – no storage in the middle, not a store-and-forward, preserves email user experience
- Patented Tracking - Visibility to senders for successful delivery and mail opening to reduce help-desk calls and increase peace of mind, without requiring recipient compliant actions such as link clicks and downloads. No other provider can do this without access to the Registered Email™ patents.
- Breadth of Offering - Services include Registered Email™ legal delivery proof with certified Return Receipt options, encrypted e-sign, SideNote®, and encrypted certified large file transfer.
For Technology Evaluators
- Route by Email - Preserve SMTP outbound route, thereby maintaining and using existing investments in outbound mail security, compliance, archive functions vs. HTTPS/API connection for outbound which would bypass and circumvent mail security, compliance, archive functions. HTTPS/API connection outbound sending is available for those that prefer.
- End-to-end Encrypted Delivery - Options configurable for sender desktop to recipient desktop, gateway to gateway, or any combination. Preserves maximum security based on IT needs by user group or individualized preferences.
- Patented Proof of Delivery of Content - Add visibility for sender for successful delivery of specific content for certified delivery requirements like formal notices to service providers, suppliers and customers, without requiring recipient compliant actions such as link clicks and downloads. No other provider can do this without access to the Registered Email™ patents.
- Patented Proof of Encryption Compliance with Auditable Proof of Encryption Transmission Records - Create a legal record of proof of encrypted transmission for auditable proof of compliance.
- Patented Policy Based Routing for Encrypted Delivery - Content filtering encryption available.