When preparing a document, If you would like to delete one or more than one form fields controls at a time you can by using the Delete Selected Controls icon. You can do this by highlighting all the form filed controls and then clicking the Delete Selected Controls icon.
1. To perform this action this drag a selection field with the mouse around the controls you can delete. Alternatively, you can press and hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click with the mouse on the individual controls that you would like to delete.
2. Release the mouse button.
3. The selected form field controls should now be highlighted.
4. Click the “X” button in the top toolbar, also referred to as the Delete Selected Controls
5. The selected controls should now become deleted.