RSign - Changing the signer or resending
You may need to edit a signer’s email address or resend the envelope to new recipient(s) for signature after an envelope already has been sent. To do this you can click “Re-Send” in the sent contracts envelope in the Manage tab and then change the signers name and email to a new one.
1. Click the MANAGE tab
2. Locate the envelope the envelope of the contract that needs to be resent to a signer.
a. Note, the envelope status must be Waiting for Signature in the Current Status column
3. Click the } icon to expand the envelope and then click Re-Send.
4. Click the pencil icon to edit the name and address
5. Enter the Name and Email of the new signer.
6. Press the red check box
7. Press the P icon to send the envelope to the new signer.
a. Press Resend to All instead of the P if you would like to the send the signature request to all new signers.
8. The envelope in the MANAGE tab is updated with the new Resent entry