RSign - Changing the signer or resending
You may need to edit a signer’s email address or resend the envelope to the new recipient(s) for signature after an envelope already has been sent. To do this you can click “Re-Send” in the sent contracts envelope in the Manage tab and then change the signer's name and email to a new one.
1. Click the MANAGE tab.
2. Locate the envelope of the contract that needs to be resent to a signer.
a. Please be aware, to resend a document the envelope status must be Waiting for Signature in the Current Status column.
3. Click the } icon to expand the envelope and then click Re-Send.
4. Click the pencil icon to edit the name and address
5. Enter the Name and Email of the new signer.
6. Press the red check box.
7. Press the icon to send the envelope to the new signer.
a. Press Resend to All instead of if you would like to send the signature request to all recipients who have not signed this RSign document yet.
8. The envelope in the MANAGE tab will be updated with the new Resent entry.