Track & Prove using Registered Receipt emails
RMail’s Track & Prove, Registered Email service provides senders with a Registered Receipt email for proof of sending, delivery, content and time for their high-value messages. The service may be sent either “Marked” as a Registered Email message with a banner and markings to ensure the email stands out in the recipient’s inbox or “Unmarked” without any indication to the recipient that the sender has proof for that message.
A Registered Receipt email is returned to the sender within two hours or less and is the sender’s tangible record for that transaction. The Registered Receipt email may be authenticated in times of a dispute producing proof surrounding that message which may be shared with the recipient(s) to resolve any differences surrounding that email.
The Track & Prove step-by-step process and facts
- Emails are sent from the user’s current email address
- The sender may designate the email for sending “Marked” with a Registered Email banner or “Unmarked”
- The email arrives in the recipient’s inbox for viewing with no:
- Links to click
- Software to download
- Accounts to create
- Messages may be sent one-off, in batches or through automated sending depending on the user’s service plan
- Senders receive an Acknowledgement email for proof of sending
- Senders receive a Registered Receipt email for proof of sending, delivery, content and time sent and received
- Summary usage reports are included, and advanced usage reports are available
- RMail does not store the sender’s email or attachment sent and received
The Track & Prove Email Pathway
Moving from a traditional email to a Track & Prove Registered Email message is a simple way to add accountability and proof to important emails. The flowchart below shows the pathway of an RMail message and the resulting Acknowledgment and Registered Receipt emails.