The HOME screen contains the service menu and sent agreement details.
- Hover over the portrait and click the text MY PROFILE to modify your details.
- Complete your information.
- Add your photo by clicking the UPLOAD NEW button and using the file manager to browse your computer (optional).
- Recommended size: 300px x 300px
- Image format: JPG, PNG, GIF
- Add your signature by clicking YOUR NAME.
- Type your name and choose a signature font, or,
- Click HAND-DRAWN and script your signature in the touchpad field.
- Click the green check box to confirm your signature.
- Add your signature to pre-populate on the email body by typing in the Message Signature textbox
- Your RSign subscription information along with the units allowed and sent for that subscription cycle would be visible under the My Plan
- Click the green checkbox to confirm and save your profile.
On the homepage, the large boxes with a number count display the number of documents in each stage or status. Click on a specific box to view the details for the corresponding documents.
- EXPIRING SOON: This section shows the details of the documents which are about to expire.
- SENT FOR SIGNATURE: This section shows the details of the documents which sent out and pending signature.
- TERMINATED: This section shows the details of the documents which have been declined by the signer(s).
- COMPLETED: This section shows the details of the documents in which the contracts have been executed.
- ADDITIONAL STATS: This section shows the details and their statistics for all contracts sent to date.
- On the Home tab, hover over the portrait and on the top edge of the portrait click CHANGE
PASSWORD to update your password.
- To update your password, add your current Password (Old Password), New Password and then type your new password again to confirm your new password (Confirm Password).
- The password requirements are:
- Password should contain at least 6 characters
- Password should contain at least 1 capital letter
- Password should contain at least 1 digit/number
- Click the green check box to confirm and save your new password. Your new password will now be saved and what you will use moving forward.