While in “My Profile” you can add an email body signature by adding the text in the Message Signature Text field and clicking save.
This text is automatically added to the bottom of the message sent for signature via the Send tab. You will also have the ability to save several other signatures to use as an alternative to a default signature. RSign will auto-populate your default message signature, in “ADD MESSAGE” within the “Send” Tab, provided it is saved and set as the default.
Figure 1 Message Signature Text In "My Profile" Page.
Figure 2 Message signature as it appears in the Send Tab when written and saved in "My Profile" Page.
- Enter your text signature information in the textbox below “Message Signature Text”.
- Click Save to save the entered text.
- If you wish to make your current signature text your default click “”
- Once Default is clicked you will receive a notification “Success Default Signature set successfully.” An asterisk will appear in the signature title box at the end of the signature text. The presence of the asterisks indicates that this signature is set as the default signature and will automatically be populated in the “Add Message” text box within the Send.
Figure 3 no asterisks means this Message Signature is not the default.
Figure 4 The presence of an asterisks means this is the default signature.
Creating New Message Signatures
- To create a new signature, click the Signature Title Box.
- Click +New Signature.
Figure 5 Clicking the green +New Signature will prompt the user to create a name for the new signature.
- Enter a name 20 characters or under for the new message signature text.
- Once the name is entered, click the green checkmark.
- Next, enter the message signature text in the message signature textbox and click save.
- Your new Message Signature is now saved.
Deleting Message Signatures
- To delete a Message Signature, click the “Signature Title Box”, and select the Message Signature you wish to delete.
- Once selected click the red delete button. Next, click the green checkbox, you will receive a notification: Success User Signature text deleted successfully.
- The selected Message Signature is now deleted.
Adding a logo
- If you wish to add a logo in the message signature text, make sure you selected the correct Message Signature you want to add a logo to and then click the icon to the left of the message signature title box.
Figure 6 Click this icon
- Select add file: note Supported Format (gif, png, jpg, jpeg) & Max Size 50Kb.
- Select your preferred dimensions for the image between the range of 1px to 256px.
- Click Save, your logo will now be inserted into the Message Signature text box.
- You can resize the logo by clicking a corner of the message signature logo and dragging it.
- Click “Save” to save the logo to the displayed Message Signature.
Using Message Signatures
- When logged into RSign click the SEND
- Under “ADD MESSAGE” in the text toolbar the Message Signature Textbox will display the title of the default signature. The default signature text will also be in displayed in the message textbox below.
- To change the message signature from the default to another, click the message textbox and select a new signature.
- Click on it again, and the selected signature will automatically populate the message signature text into the textbox below.
- If you wish to have no Message Signature text displayed or sent, click “Select Signature” in the message textbox. This will default to no message signature text in the textbox.